Watch different Videos from the RESILOC Consortium.
- Watch the video from Tetovo/Dwe Mogilii, Bulgaria (in Bulgarian language)
- Watch the video from Catania, Italy (in Italian language)
- Watch the video from Gorizia, Italy on the Gorizia trial (in Italian language)
- Watch the trailer for the ResiFestGO (final Event in Gorizia)
- Watch the video from the workshop on cross-border cooperation in Gorizia, Italy (in Italian language)
Individual Consortium Members
- Listen to Karsten Uhing (Project Manger) introducing the RESILOC project.
- Listen to Karsten Uhing (Project Manager) on the value of RESILOC for local communities.
- Listen to Uberto Delprato (Scientific Coordinator) about resilience.
- Listen to Massimo Cristaldi (Technical Manager) for a closer look at the RESILOC software platform.
- Listen to Spiros Kintzios (Trial Manager) on challenging the diversity of communities
- Listen to Jonathan Hall (RAN) on CMINE and the DRS Research Cluster.
- Listen to Nadejda Miteva (BILSP) on the RESILOC approach to resilience assessment.
- Listen to Martin Znidarsic (JSI) on resilience and social media.
- Listen to Ramona Velea (ISIG) on the sociological impact of the RESILOC project.
- Listen to Joe Cullen (TIHR) on putting communities at the center of the RESILOC Project.
- Listen to Leslie Brissett (TIHR) on the group dynamics in the RESILOC project.
- Listen to Paola Lorenzoni (Municipality of Gorizia) on the Local Resilience Teams.
- Listen to Marios Didachos (Municipality of West Achaia) on the value of local trials.
- Listen to Katja Banovec Juros (ACPDR) on local resilience as a community wide issue.
- Listen to Nikolay Todorov (BRC) on understanding local needs.
- Listen to Furio Dutto (Former Head of the Civil Protection Service of the Turin Metropolitan Area – Piedmont Region, Italy). Project Advisor to RESILOC
- Listen to Paola Lorenzoni (Comune di Gorizia)